You should go with Shopify if:
- You don’t want to deal with the server and setup issues and prefer to just sign up and have an e-commerce store.
- you want a highly optimized e-commerce solution
- You want to have a reliable and fast-responding support team
- You just want your website to work as expected, and be accessible to all customers.
You should go with Woo-commerce if:
- You want to be in full control of every single detail of your eCommerce platform.
- You want to extend the functionality of your store by using WP plugins and themes.
- You don’t mind spending the time setting things up, and handle the tasks on your own.
- Your website is on a budget and you want to do everything on your own.